With the automatic import of orders to Uniconta, you can meet all your customers’ requirements for electronic orders. HubBroker App automatically imports orders from different gateways into Uniconta for enabled customers. Through the HubBroker App Dashboard, you can always view the status of the orders delivery, view orders history and download the required orders.
We support varieties of features in order to ensure that orders are imported correctly to your uniconta account
- You can activate all/specific customers for orders to be import to uniconta.
- Customized settings to configure different customers
- Import customer order using gateways (SFTP, FTP, DROPBOX, From VANS, Imap, Post Receiver)
- Define notification settings (Positive/Negative email notifications to the app users)
- Import orders daily, weekly, hourly based on scheduling mechanism.
- Share HubApp with other users in your subscription with lots of security features.
|Country||Danmark, herunder Færøerne og Grønland|
|Category||Document management, E-Commerce, Migration, Order management|
|Platform||iOS, Mac OS, Windows, Linux, Android|
|Which industry is the Add-on for||All Industries that need to import orders|
|General Requirements||Activation of app for Uniconta Import customer orders|
|Purpose of the Add-on||Import orders based on specific customers from specific gateways like FTP, SFTP, DROPBOX, From VANS, Imap, Post Receiver to Uniconta ERP system|
|The Add-on is developed by: HubBroker ApS | E-Mail | Agern Allé 24 2970 Denmark|
|Uniconta A/S disclaims any liability for this add-on, and refers to the above developer. For our general Uniconta license please visit our terms & conditions|